STEM Mission: To educate, empower & equip the ladies of today with the necessary tools to the become the STEM leaders of tomorrow.
Nyla Nova’s STEM Academy (NNSA) will teach girls valuable skills that will:
- Help girls develop healthy relationships with themselves, others and the community
- Provide girls with an understanding of the value and importance of STEM education in a global society
- Provide girls with intensive problem-based learning and hands-on activities covering relevant topics
- Reinforce strong mathematical and scientific ability
- Develop the ability to work within a team, communicate with others & pay attention to detail
- Provide girls exposure to STEM careers and women in the field
Nyla Nova’s STEM Academy (NNSA) is committed to providing our “STEMsations” with early exposure on the breadth of career paths in STEM, connecting them with mentors working in the various STEM fields, and provide hands-on training and resources to be successful in obtaining a rewarding career.
By engaging girls in these STEM interactive workshops, our girls will have significantly higher confidence in their academic abilities and higher academic goals and aspirations.
When you educate a girl, you give her a way to be independent.
Nyla Nova’s Stem Academy is currently serving girls ages 2-5 years old in our “Pearl” level. The “Pearl” level will focus on preschool and kindergarten skills such as dramatic play, sensory play, music and movement, math concepts and science concepts.
If you're wondering why should you enroll your daughter and yourself and that's a great question. Because of our own experiences, we identified a need to offer additional support to mothers and their daughters. Not only will we share stories as a means to educate and empower